Just because I thought it was cute!
- Ramblings of a wife, mother and movie medic.
Contact MeYou can send me an Email by using this form ▸ Click Here
Do You Tweet or Pin?
Songs and Stories for Early Learning
For those of you who are interested, Billy Gorilly is the music I work on.
Billy Gorilly's Website take a peek
CD OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER
Aesop's Fables For Today's Kids is a NEW collection of audio stories that would make a great addition to your "Character Education" lesson plans. Kids also enjoy listening in the car or at bedtime. Parents, you will feel good knowing your child is learning valuable life lessons.
Billy Gorilly’s friendly storytelling, underscored by his magical piano will capture everyone’s imagination as he weaves Aesop’s classic tales of honesty, cooperation, responsibility, and tolerance.
Ages K-Gr4.If you would like to listen click here ❤
Schooltime - Playtime - Bedtime
includes Bonus Library Theme Song
One World, Many Stories ----------------------------------------------
ROCKIN' THE SCHOOLHOUSE
Songs and stories to make it easy for you to give kids a head start on learning. Perfect for early learners PreK-1st.
To learn more click here
Great News!—We Got Reviewed!
We are Proud and Honored to learn Billy Gorilly's educational audio CD's Rockin' The SchoolHouse Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 was reviewed and added to the School Library Journal, April 2011.
Snippet of review: "Filled with energy, up-tempo beats, and easy-to-understand lyrics, these CDs will be a hit in the classroom as well as at home". To see the full review, it's near the bottom of the page under music Click Here
found something you liked on this blog?
Websites or Blogs I Like
Grab My Button
Copy and paste the code into your website to show this button.
- RT @onehappyhw: How To Double Closet Storage Space bit.ly/2wQkzI2 #closetorganization #closetstorage https://t.co/jLyspJwZ5T 20 hours ago
- RT @Sarah_Stierch: Proceeds from @csonoma's Harvest Pumpkin Patch festival will benefit #SonomaFires aid & victims! #Sonoma #CAWineStrong 🎃… 22 hours ago
- RT @LoriShemek: Powerful Spinach (as well as watercress, kale, collard greens) has about 100 milligrams of anti-inflammatory omega-3s per 1… 2 days ago
- Family Dog Emerges Alive and Happy From Wildfire Aftermath nbcnewyork.com/news/national-… via @nbcnewyork 2 days ago
- RT @andymac71: Twitter: Here’s How to Change the Font Size in the Twitter Mobile App - buff.ly/2kLARNl 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages